ParentPay is the website where you can for college online. You can pay money for college meals, uniforms, college fee, trips and many more. You can make the payment through credit or debit card. Once you make you registered into the college, all the parents will receive an account. By making the online payment you can send the money safely to the college management. By this account, you can view your account status, payment history, set the alerts to pay the money and many more. By this online payment of money, you can save your time and it is safe. You can pay money quickly using this ParentPay. You can pay money anytime and anywhere that is 24 hours and 7 days using this ParentPay account.
About ParentPay Login
- This ParentPay is the website where you can pay money to the school for school fee, school uniform, trips and meals and many more.
- This ParentPay was used by more than 6000 schools in the UK.
- If your school is using ParentPay, your parents will receive an account activation details from the school.
- The online payment system was first introduced in 2015 as a pilot in South Lanarkshire and then it rolled across all schools.
ParentPay Login Procedure
If you want to login to the ParentPay account, you must have the following requirements and they are:
- You must have your own devices such as a smartphone, PC or tablet.
- Your device must have good internet connection while running it.
- you will need to have the account activation letter provided by your school to hand. You will also need to be able to access your email as your email address will become your new username and is used for the verification process.
- You must have login credentials of the ParentPay account.
Here are the steps to log in to the ParentPay account:
- Initially, open the web browser on your device and then navigate the ParentPay from the website parentpay.com or just click on the below button
[su_button url=”https://app.parentpay.com/public/client/security/#/login” target=”blank” background=”#000000″ size=”8″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: cut-key”]Parentpay Login[/su_button]
- You will be landed into the ParentPay page where you will find the ‘login’ option.
- Click on the ‘login’ button, then you will find two fields where you have to enter the login credentials of the ParentPay.
- In the first file, enter the username of the ParentPay.
- In the next field, enter the secret password of the ParentPay account.
[su_button url=”https://myaccount.signin.mygovscot.org/CASServer/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fmyaccount.signin.mygovscot.org%2Fidp%2FAuthn%2FRemoteUser&RelyingPartyId=https://app.parentpay.com/public/api/security/AuthServices&LACode=PPAY” target=”blank” background=”#288c17″ size=”8″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: cut-key”]Parentpay MyGovtScot Login[/su_button]
- then check if you entered the correct login credentials or not. If you entered the correct credentials then click on the ‘submit’ button.
- This completes the login process of your ParentPay account.
If you forget the password of the ParentPay account, you can recover it by following the below steps:
- Initially, you have to connect the internet to your device and then open the web browser on your device.
- Then navigate the ParentPay website by opening the parentpay.com. or else just click below for parentpay password recovery
[su_button url=”https://app.parentpay.com/public/client/security/#/login/forgotten-password” target=”blank” background=”#2f92e9″ size=”8″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: cut-key”]Parentpay Recover Password[/su_button]
- This will land you into the new page, in this, you will find ‘forget password’ link below the ‘login’ button.
- Click on the ‘forget password’ link, then you will enter into another page.
- Enter the email address which you entered during the registration process.
- then click on the submit button.
- You will receive a mail with a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link. Then you have to enter your new password and then re-enter the password for the confirmation.
- Then click on the submit button.
- This completes the reset of your ParentPay account password.
ParentPay Bill Payment:
here are the ways to make the ParentPay bill payment:
- You can make the bill payment from the credit or debit card. This is a simple way to make the bill payment.
- You can also pay money through ‘My Account’. For this login to your ParentPay account and select the item, you want to pay for. The system will detect that you have no funds in ‘My Account’ and prompt you to add payment by giving the exact price of the item as an option, and then you simply pay.
How to Add a child to your ParentPay Account
Here are the steps to add the child to your ParentPay account:
- Initially, you have to open the web browser on your device and then navigate to www.parentpay.com
- In the ParentPay website, you have to log in to an existing activated ParentPay account.
- In the login page, you will find an option ‘Add a child’. Select the Add a child icon from your login home page
- Then you have to enter the activation codes provided to you by your school while registration, you should enter the code exactly as given.
- Then select on the ‘Search’ button.
- Check the details of the children you want to add and then click on the submit button.
- If the details are wrong then contact the school management and then correct it.
- Once the process is completed, the child will appear on the home page for the payment.
Merge Children Secondary Account To the Primary Account
- Before eliminating the parent account, the account balance must be zero. If you have a staff account for making payments for meals or other items, you are able to merge this into another account
- To merge this account you have to navigate to www.parentpay.com
- Then log in to your main ParentPay account using the login credentials.
- In the home page of login, you will find an option ‘add a child’. Select the Add a child icon on the screen.
- After that, you have to enter the username and password of the child you want to log in to your secondary account. Then select the ‘Search’ button.
- You will find the details of the secondary account on the bottom of the screen. If the details are correct, then click on the ‘confirm’ button.
- Then you will get two notifications that you should make your account balance zero before merging it with secondary account otherwise you need to login to the secondary account to withdraw the money.
- Once you clear all the errors and click on the ‘submit’ button then the secondary account will be visible on the primary account. Now you can make payments from this account only. The secondary account will be disabled.
- A Parent Account is limited to six people. If the total number of people on an account would exceed this number by completing the merge, it will not be possible and will error.
Benefits of ParentPay:
Here are the benefits you can enjoy by logging onto the ParentPay account:
- You can make the payments whenever and wherever you like using any device. This makes easy to pay money.
- You can use multiple items in a single transaction using the ParentPay and you can pay money in installments.
- Even the children’s are in a different school, you can maintain a single ParentPay.
- 1 ParentPay Login
- 2 ParentPay Login Procedure
- 3 ParentPay Bill Payment: