Quickpayportal is the medical portal where the patients can pay their medical bills online. Quick pay is the leading integrated portal service provider in India. The patients can pay their bills using the Quick pay code which is present in the bill generated by Athena health’s hospital. You can pay the bill through online, Quick pay enables a wide range of payment methods you can pay through credit cards, debit cards or any other payment. To pay the bill, you need to login to the website and pay.
ICICI Bank Quick Pay is the easiest and smartest way to manage and pay your utility bills online anytime, anywhere. What makes Quick Pay so convenient, is that it doesn’t need any registration. You can also pay your bills using ICICI Bank Internet Banking with Quick Pay.
- Quick Pay was established in 2016 in Odisha.
- Quick Pay network currently services over retail networks both in rural and urban India.
- Quick Pay’s offering today for the partners includes Mobile and DTH Top Ups, Mobile Bill Payments, Utility Bill Payments, Entertainment Products, Domestic Money Transfer, etc.
You must have the following requirements in order to login to the Quickpayportal:
- You must have a device such as a Smartphone, PC or Laptop.
- Your device must have good internet connection running in it.
- You must have a valid email address.
Many people have faced issues in logging in. So, just follow the step by step guide to get all the information to pay your medical bills online with Quick Pay code:
- Initially, you have to open the web browser on your device and then visit the official website below
- In the official website, you will be asked for the access code, Statement ID or Quick Pay code over there.
- Then enter the 15 digit code you have in the billing generated by the hospital.
- After that click on the sign-in button
- You may be asked to enter some of your personal information such as first name, date of birth, email ID and contact information. If not just verify the information shown on your screen.
- Check whether you entered the correct information or not, if you entered everything correct, then go to the payment section.
- You will be now automatically redirected to the bill payment page, if not you can hit the Next button shown there.
- Enter the details of your credit or debit card and pay the bill online. It is safe and secure to perform a transaction on this website as the portal is fully secured.
- The additional verification will depend upon the type of card you use.
- This completes the login process of your Quick pay portal.
Quickpayportal Sign Up Procedure
Here are the steps to Sign Up for the quick pay portal and they are:
- Open the web browser on your device and go to the official website of the Quick pay portal.
- Navigate through the Quickpay.net and input your email address.
- Next, you’ll receive an email with a link to activate your account and setup your password.
- Then log in to quickpay.net/signup portal by entering your email address and your password.
- Click Create Account, choose Merchant and follow the guide.
- This completes the registration of your quick pay portal.
Problems faced while logging:
Following are the most common error faced by the customers while logging in:
- Quick -Pay code is Invalid: You need to recheck the code twice. You might have done some mistake while writing it.
- Quick Pay code is no longer valid: The above error and this error are a totally different error. If you get this error, it means the bill you are trying to pay is more than a year old. Hence, you can’t pay online. If your bill is fresh, you might have mistyped
- Quick Pay code cannot be used: Some department does not allow you to pay using a Quick Pay online payment portal. Hence, you need to pay using the alternate method to pay your bill.
- Error Processing Information: If you are facing this error, it means there is some problem with your bill, you can contact your practice and ask them about the details for the problem you are facing
Importance of Quickpayportal
- Quick pay is Ideal for businesses of all types such as big and small. From your neighborhood grocery store to supermarkets, retailers and many others.
- The highly experienced and friendly support team of the Quick pay is committed to providing hands-on assistance and immediate problem-solving.
- A hassle-free documentation and submission process lets you quickly set up Quick Pay for your business and start processing transactions.
Features of Quickpayportal
- Accept all common payment methods – credit cards, mobile payments, invoices, and more.
- Quick Pay operates at the highest level of security and is certified by the PCI Security Standards Council. You can feel safe with us and your customers safe with you.
- Quick pay is constantly exploring, testing, and adding new features so that the customers can provide our customers with the best possible toolset.
- More than 30.000 merchants of the Quick pay process more than 2.000.000 payments every month.
- A bad experience can lead to a lost customer, so the Quick pay work around the clock to ensure stable operations. Redundancy, fail over, and tests are not just buzzwords, they are an intrinsic part of our culture.
- It is required by the law to maintain and manage the privacy of your health information
- They will not share your personal health information which you give on quickpayportal.com
How Do You Request for an Appointment
- First, you’ll have to log in the main web portal
- Then find the Messages tab on the homepage of quick pay portal
- Click on the Compose Message Button tab
- Then Select Appointments and scheduling option from the message type drop-down menu.
- Select your provider, office location, and your preferred time of day and days of the week.
- Type your subject and message.
- Click the Send button.