Looks like you might be an employee of SWA! Are you? Bothering how to login into SWA Life online login portal? Do you know why do you have to create and use a SWAlife online login account? Don’t worry! We are here to tell you everything about the SWAlife login and the way to reset your login password. Being an employee or a retired employee of SWA, it is beneficial for you to create an online account. Using this account you can anytime know about the benefits provided by the firm for you as a retiree.
SWA which is South West Airlines is one of the best and cheapest Airlines. The firm has a great name and experience in the Airline’s stream. It does not just treat its customers with good services but also the employees are also being treated better by SWA. It is probably must to create an online account which would help you work easier. This portal also lets the Crew login feature temporarily. Thus one working for thus airlines can get access to their pay and work-related stuff at a single place and with much easiness and comfort. You can look over your account from anywhere and at any time that you like.
So, lets no more waste the time and get to know about the requirements for the login process and the procedure to log in.
Requirements for the login
There are some basic requirements for the login process. There are a must need things for any login procedure or to get access to any web portal. Lets quickly jump over them now.
- An Electronic Device Having an electronic device of your own is a must. You can use any of your devices like a personal computer, a laptop, an iPad or it could be a mobile device that would be with everyone and every time. You can use your Android or the iOS software mobile device.
- Internet Connection It’s the second most important thing. Without having access to the internet one cannot operate or log in to an online web account. Hence it is obvious to have a fast and active internet availability to proceed with the login process.
- Browser Last but not least, you must have a browser that helps you to search for the online login portal. You can use any of the famous browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Bing, Safari, Internet Explorer, or any other local browsers. All the above-mentioned browsers are for your reference. You can indeed use any of the browsers of your favorite.
Requirements for the Login
- User Name or SWA ID To log in to your account one must know about their User Name or the SWA ID which helps them in the login procedure.
- Password This is the second most important thing that one must know to get login approval. Make sure that you are using the correct password as it is a Case Sensitive field.
Requirements to fix Login Issues
To fix the login issues like the lost password issue, one must have to know their SWA ID. This is the one important need or the requirement that helps you to recover or reset your password.
How do I Login to SWALife
When you are sufficient with all the above-mentioned requirements you may now proceed with the login. One just has to follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- First of all, unlock any of the electronic devices that you have.
- Now get access to the fast and active internet connection possible.
- Open any of the web browsers present in your device.
- In the URL section, type in the web site address and search for it.
- You can also choose to use the web link provided by us. below 🙂
- By clicking on the link provided above you will be taken to a web page.
- On this new page, you can see the required fields to fill in the login credentials.
- First, fill in the User name or the SWA ID in the first field.
- Also, type in the password in the second space. Fill the password with a little as this field is a case sensitive one.
- Finally, click on the Sign In button.
In this way, you can use your login credentials to log in to your swalife employee portal. You can explore through all the retirement benefits that you are eligible to enjoy. You can also know about your personal information that is associated with your online account.
How do I recover my lost password?
Just like the login process, you will have to go through a bunch of similar steps to recover or reset your password. Just make sure that you have all the requirements before going for the online password recovery. Now follow the simple procedure mentioned below to fix the password issue.
- Unlock the mobile or any electronic device.
- Get access to internet connection. Your password recovery would depend on your internet speed. So, make sure that you are using a fast and active internet connection.
- Now open any of the available search engine or a web browser and in the URL section type in the web portal address of swalife.
- You can also use the link provided above.
- Clicking on the link takes you to a new page where you can see the login credential fields to fill in.
- Below them, you can see the password manager option.
- Click on it and you will be redirected to a new page where you will find a required field to fill in.
- Fill out the SWA ID in the space provided.
- And then hit on the search option.
- This would help you find your details and the site would be asking a few questions to check for the confirmation.
- Later follow the steps as guided further.
In this way, you can reset your lost password by simply following the steps mentioned.
The portal provided different options for the login of the crew and the retiree employees. Though the options are different for different designations, the process is quite similar in all the cases you can check out https://payportals.club/ for regulat updates and many more surveys here 🙂