Therap is the national leader in web-based developmental disabilities for documentation, reporting, and communication and billing needs of the organization in HCBS, Residential, ICFs and another service setting. The modules present in the Therap is used to maintain the individual records, perform audits and reviews, track and report incidents, collaborate with the staff and wide range of activity reports. This modules also allows tracking, manage and follow up on health.
By the individual profile in the Therap makes the staff store, update and retrieve. This will make less paperwork process and save more time.
About Therap Login
- Therap is the developmental disability software which includes HL7 compliant Health Information Exchange features that allows providers to send health care data, including Admit, Discharge and Transfer information, on Therap to the NC Health Connex exchange.
- With Therap HIE features, providers can easily access, track and securely share an individual’s’ vital health information, allowing for enhanced person-centered supports.
- The services are nursing staff, billing staff, accounting staff, management, administration, surveyors, case management, service coordination and many more.
- It consists of 24/7 staffed system monitoring and has lots of online training materials and tools
Therap Registration Procedure
Before logging into the Therap account, you have to register it. Here are the steps to register to the Therap account:
- First, you have to connect the internet to your device and then go to the official website of the Therap at https://secure.therapservices.net
- Then you will get landed into another page, where you will an option ‘register’. Click on the register button.
- Then you will be landed to the registration page where you have to enter your personal details.
- In the first field enter your name and in the next field enter the street name.
- Then enter another street name which is not mandatory.
- Then enter the name of the city and the country in the next fields.
- Enter the state of yours in the next field.
- Every place will have a separate zip code, enter the zip code of your place.
- Then enter the email address of yours in the next field, if there are any notifications about the Therap, they will mail you to this email address.
- Now enter the phone number in the next field.
- Then enter the password which should satisfy the rules of the Therap, below the password field you will find a password strength option. To make the password valid, the password strength must be high. Set the password in the way on which the password strength is minimum strong.
- Then re-enter the password for the confirmation.
- Then it will ask you about the position with the primary user, enter the position in digits.’
- It asks you that, whether the primary user specially authorized you to enter into this agreement on its behalf. Then choose the answer either yes or no.
- Then it will ask you to intimate on whether you are acting on behalf of, there will be three options such as primary user, secondary user, and miscellaneous user. Choose any one of them.
- Then check whether you entered everything correct or not. If they are any corrections, correct it.
- Then you will find submit button below the page. click on it.
- This completes the registration process of your Therap account.
Therap Login Procedure
You have the following requirements in order to login to the Therap account and they are:
- You must have a device such as a Smartphone, laptop or Tablet.
- Your device must have good internet connection running in it.
- You must have the login credentials of the Therap account.
- Provider code is also must for logging into Therap
Here are the steps to log in to the Therap account:
- Initially, you have to connect the internet to your device, and then open the web browser. Now go to the official website of the Therap at https://secure.therapservices.net
- Then you will be landed into the Therap page, where you will find an option ‘login‘.
- Click on the login button.
- Now you have to enter the login credentials of your Therap account.
- In the first field, enter the username of your Therap account.
- In the next filed, enter the password.
- You will find a provider code field, enter the code.
- Check whether you entered the correct login credentials or not. If you entered the login credentials then click on the ‘submit’ button. Then you will be logged into your Therap account.
- This completes the login process of your Therap account.
Forgot your username and password:
If you forgot your username and password, here are the steps to recover it:
- Initially, you have to connect the internet to your device, and then open the web browser. Now go to the official website of the Therap at https://secure.therapservices.net.
- Then you will be landed into the Teco page, where you will find an option ‘login’.
- On the login page, you will find an option ‘forgot password’.
- If you forgot your password, then click on the link ‘forgot password‘. you will find a field where you have to enter the name of your Therap account.
- Then enter the provider code of your Therap account.
- And enter the email address which you entered during the registration process.
- Then click on the submit button, then a mail will be sent to your email address from which you can reset your password.
- This completes the recovery of your forgot password of the Therap account.
Therap App Download
Here are the steps to download the Therap app on your device:
- Initially, go to the play store and then search for the Therap app in the search bar or navigate it.
- Once you find the app, click on the install button.
- This will download the Therap app on your device.
- Now agree the terms and conditions of the Therap and then install it.
- This completes the download and installation of Therap app on your device. Now you can enjoy the benefits of the Therap by logging into the account.
Therap Login Benefits
Once you are logged in to the Therap account, you can enjoy the following benefits:.
- You can access it anytime and anywhere as it is a web-based access. It also consists of multi-level privilege mechanism.
- Has seamless integration between State, Oversight and provider systems.
- Has automatic alerts and notification via email or text message as records are created and updated
- Encrypted messages and documents for secure communication and sharing
- It consists of data integrity, security, and compliance
Therap Login Customer Care Contact Details
If you have any queries or any problem while logging into the account, you can contact the Therap customer care:
- You can call the number 1-203-596-7553
- You can also mail them to the address: 562 Watertown Avenue, Suite 3, Waterbury, CT 06708-2240, USA